This training provides a comprehensive overview of the impact of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic on customs and global trade procedures and processes in the US and the EU. It explains the customs and global trade easement/facilitation and support measures taken by the administrations.
COVID-19 Customs and Global Trade Training
- What do the numbers say?
- COVID-19 EU & US timeline
- Export restrictions in the US, EU and worldwide – Where are we?
- Customs formalities in COVID-19 times
- Impact of restrictions on the free movement of people on businesses and supply chains
- Overview of US and EU measures to support companies