Do you need to classify goods for customs purposes? Are you ready to learn how to do it succinctly and correctly? Then this on demand-live training may just be what you need. Designed as a modern, bite-seized education, you can learn how to classify correctly in under two hours. Understand what and how a custom tariff works, learn the practical steps to take on how to determine the correct classification code for your goods. Get familiar with the General Rules of Interpretation and understand how to apply them. This training is loaded with practical examples of how to classify products for customs purposes and does not shy away from looking at the classification of parts & accessories, kits, spare parts and mixtures. The training comes with a full training plan with a workbook, case studies, background information, a copy of the slides and even quiz. Complete the training and receive an e-certificate and badge in recognition of your efforts.
Customs Classification Training
- What is a customs tariff, a tariff rate and tariff code
- HOW TO READ A CUSTOMS TARIFF
- WCO’s HS2017 and a look at WCO’s HS 2022
- International comparison of different tariffs (EU, UK, US etc)
- Common feature and organisation of customs tariffs
- International comparison of different tariffs (EU, UK, US)
- How to determine the correct classification code for your goods
- What are the General Rules of Interpretation and how to apply them
- Examples of how different Items are classified
- Classification of Parts & accessories, kits, spare parts and mixtures.
- Advanced tariff ruling and how to get these
- Practical Management of Customs Classification Codes (Keeping them Up-to-Date, record keeping, audits)