This training provides an essential overview of customs processes and procedures and the legal framework. It is an introductory course that provides the fundamental principles of managing customs procedures and processes. By the end of the training, customs manager and global trade professionals new to their role will understand what customs management and global trade are and how it fits into a standard international trade transaction, what the essential legal provisions are (regardless of where you are in the world) and the practical steps you can take to start importing and exporting successfully. Includes a case study, explanation of the training plan for learning success and test questions to prepare for the quiz.
- What are customs procedures and processes? What is the global trade and why is it different from domestic trade?
- Where does customs sit in any cross border trade transaction?
- What are the steps to take for successful manage customs successfully?
- Best practice processes and procedures for successful use of customs procedures and processes
- Dealing with partners and stakeholders
- How to complete a custom declaration
- Customs classification, Valuation and Preferential Origin
- Case Study
- Common questions
- The training plan explained
- Test questions to prepare for the Quiz