Fri, 31 Mar|
Virtual Training Event
This training will introduce participants to INCOTERMS 2020 and discuss the reasons for their significance in the corporate world.
Time & Location
31 Mar, 09:00 BST – 01 Apr, 13:00 BST
Virtual Training Event
About the event
vital as the number of goods traded between nations continues to rise in the years to come.
The International Chamber of Commerce's guidelines for international commercial terminology (known as INCOTERMS®) provide a useful framework for this (ICC). The standards established by INCOTERMS® govern the transfer of products from one party to another, including the packaging, shipping, and insurance of such commodities. Only until businesses have a firm grasp on how to use the INCOTERMS® regulations will they be able to effectively utilise them to transfer costs and liabilities connected with exporting, importing, and shipping and prevent problems in the future. By outlining each party's duties in the delivery of products, INCOTERMS® reduce the likelihood of disputes between exporters and importers.
Major Course Goals and Outcomes:
- Introduction to Incoterms.
- To what ends do Incoterms help both the buyer and the seller?
- Buyer and seller both understand their own risks and obligations.
- Buyer and seller responsibilities are spelled forth.
- Definitions of all terms, with the benefits and drawbacks of each explained in detail.
- What Incoterms means for business.
- Impact on International Trade and Tariff Forms
- This is the right programme for the right form of transportation.
- Problems that disappear as you learn the proper way to use the words.
- Training materials for Incoterms 2020 will be made available.
Who would benefit from something like this?
The worldwide sales, supply chain, accounting/finance, customs, and shipping professionals at any level may benefit from this training.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
INSTRUCTOR: Arne Mielken.
Methods of Payment
All fees must be paid in full before the start of the course.
Contract Cancellation Provisions
Please be aware that if you cannot make it to this training course at the last minute, you must cancel your spot at least 5 business days in advance. Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com with the name of the course and the details of the delegate(s) who will not be attending. Without a cancellation, the full cost of the event will be charged even if the delegate does not show up. There may be a minimum attendance to run the course.
At our events, we may take images for promotional reasons and share them on our social media sites. Please notify a member of the CM team before the event begins if you do not wish to have your image used in any promotional materials or on any of our social media channels.
COST: £250.00 GBP + VAT (we offer payment in Euro and USD, too)