Thu, 05 Jan|
Webinar: EU Single Window for Customs
Join expert Arne Mielken to get a free walkthrough of the new EU CSW-CERTEX regulation. NOTE: This is a free-for-all event! :-)
Time & Location
05 Jan, 14:00 GMT – 06 Jan, 15:00 GMT
About the event
The EU will expedite customs processes and alleviate economic costs on businesses by improving digital communication amongst EU border personnel and other agencies unrelated to customs over the next 24 months. Furthermore, with the EU Single Window for Customs, known short as EU CSW-CERTEX, the EU will implement a connected customs-clearing system for European Union. This Regulation, being EU legislation, is immediately applicable in all Member States and must be obeyed. Join expert Arne Mielken on 5 January 2023 at 2 PM BST / 3 PM CET / 9 AM EST to get a walk through the news REGULATION (EU) 2022/2399 establishing the European Union Single Window Environment for Customs and amending Regulation (EU) No 952/2013. We will discuss
- the critical articles of the Regulation and how they are likely to be implemented
- how the Single Window will work and what the role of the single national windows is
- the deadlines,
- what systems/licences will be connected, and more.
We will also answer your questions, which you can send before the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The event is free of charge.
The event is broadcasted live using Zoom. Registration is required.
By signing up for the event, you agree that we can send you our free Trade Intelligence Customs and Global Trade Update (at no cost).
The event will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on our YouTube Channel after the event. By registering, you agree that you may be recorded.
BENEFITS FOR PAID SUBSCRIBERS (“FULL VERSION”= OF OUR TRADE INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
Additional perks, only available for FULL subscribers of our Trade Intelligence Service:
- Slidedeck available after the event
- Certificate of Training to showcase your knowledge
- Additional video content after the LIVE event with deeper analysis and discussion (not shared freely)
- Q&A Document on the EU Single Window Concept
- Factsheet on Single Window
- A briefing on the EU Single Customs Window Environment of 8 pages answering the following:
For any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com