Comply. Save. Trade.
Professional Customs Management Support Services
We offer our expertise to businesses of all locations, sizes, and shapes trading worldwide, as well as their managers with import or export responsibilities, who want to work with real customs, export control and sanctions professionals to reduce risk, lower costs, and better serve international customers.
Who We Are
We are Customs, Export Control, Sanctions and Global Trade Advisors, Trainers, Trade Intelligence Specialists and Customs Declaration Filers Dedicated to Your Business Success
Customs and Global Trade can be challenging. We are here to relieve you of your burdens. We are trustworthy and optimistic customs and international trade experts whose first focus is always the best interests of our customers; we provide capacity, flexibility, and scalability. Since 2020, we've been providing devoted customs and worldwide trade services to customers of all sizes and sectors throughout the globe - get in contact with us now to begin taking advantage of these services.
A Small Selection Of The Range of Specialised Services We Offer. Why Not Give Them A Try?
- Multiple DatesThu, 06 AprVirtual Training Event
- Multiple DatesFri, 07 AprVirtual Training Event
- Multiple DatesMon, 10 AprVirtual Training Event10 Apr, 09:00 – 13:00 BSTVirtual Training EventThis course develops the competencies that professionals need to deal with all aspects of tariff and classification of goods, including HS code determination, application, validation, and usage of tariffs and online databases, GIRs and ATR (BTIs). (Course ID: OC03)
- Multiple DatesWed, 12 AprVirtual Training Event12 Apr, 09:00 – 13:00 BSTVirtual Training EventThis course develops the competencies that professionals need to deal with all aspects of the trade in goods with Northern Ireland, including understanding the rules laid out by the Ireland/Northern Ireland Protocol, and practical processes and procedures. (Course ID: E-FA 07)
- Multiple DatesWed, 12 AprVirtual Training Event12 Apr, 09:00 – 13:00 BSTVirtual Training EventThis course develops the competencies that professionals need to deal with all aspects of the CITES regulation, including identifying endangered species and licensable products, applying for permits and design an effective compliance system. (Course ID: E-FA 08)
- Multiple DatesThu, 13 AprVirtual Training Event13 Apr, 13:30 – 17:30 BSTVirtual Training EventThis course develops the competencies that professionals need to deal with all aspects of customs valuation, including the Customs Valuation Agreement and how to handle circumstances and activities in customs valuation, including all six valuation methods (Course ID: OC6)
- Multiple DatesFri, 14 AprVirtual Training Event
- Multiple DatesMon, 24 AprVirtual Training Event24 Apr, 13:30 – 17:30 BSTVirtual Training EventThe course has two parts. In the first part, students learn every step of bringing goods into a country up to the ultimate release of the goods. The second part covers activities needed to export and exit goods from your country/jurisdiction compliantly and efficiently (Course ID: OC12+14).
What’s Being Said
Fantastic knowledge and good simple explanations both in meetings and in documentations. Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic.
Riley Jones, Export Control Professional, International Manufacturing Company
An excellent combination of expertise and customer-orientated approach. Reassuringly knowledgeable with good, practical advice.
Payton Hillman, Head of Customs, Major Global Retailer
Customs Manager's trade intelligence service is a significant and reliable instrument in international trade compliance consultancy.
Jessie Brown, Consultant, Global Advisory Firm
Interested in becoming a satisfied client? Get in touch with us today and see how our services can benefit you or your business.
Free Expert Call HERE
Got a question? Worry or Concern? Don't! Cause we are here to help on all matters customs, export controls, supply chain and cost reduction strategies, border clearance, imports & exports, excise, VAT, veterinary controls and sanctions.
Simply book a free-of-charge call and let's talk about it and see what we can do, together! Find a time and date that suits you.
Do you have a specific challenge you want to overcome? Get in touch with us today and see what we can do for you. Of course, we will answer in English or, of course, in German, French or Spanish
66 Long Lane, Barbican
London, EC1A 9RQ, UK
+44 79 14 650 183